- Download 2
- File Size 515 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date
- Last Updated
Accreditation of Observers to observe the inspection of the Provisonal Voters` Roll for Delimitation
PROVISIONAL VOTERS` ROLL INSPECTION FOR DELIMITATION: 2022
APPLICATIONS FOR ACCREDITATION TO OBSERVE THE INSPECTION OF THE PROVISONAL VOTERS` ROLL, BY-ELECTIONS AND DELIMITATION
The Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) hereby invites applications from observers and the media for accreditation to observe the inspection of the Provisional Voters` Roll for delimitation, by-elections and the delimitation exercise.
The accreditation of successful applicants shall be conducted between 8 am and 5 pm at ZEC Head Office commencing on 15 July 2022 up to 27 July 2022.
Please note that more venues will be identified and notified in due course.
- Local observers USD10 or ZWL equivalent at prevailing Bank rate.
- Observers from the continent of Africa - USD20
- Observers from foreign Embassies in Zimbabwe – USD50
- Observers from any country outside Africa - USD100
- Zimbabwean media practitioners accredited with the Zimbabwe Media Commission and working in Zimbabwe for foreign media houses –USD 50
- Zimbabwean local media practitioners accredited with the Zimbabwe Media Commission – USD10 or ZWL equivalent at prevailing Bank rate.
For further information please contact Mrs Matsanga on 0712 878 615, Mr Chidakuza on 0712 878 608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org